This course will challenge the experienced handgun shooter, building on existing skill, testing every aspect of your defensive ability. Presentations, malfunctions, shooting on the move, engaging multiple targets, team communication and force-on-force defensive scenarios will keep you engaged as we introduce new concepts and challenge mind and skillsets. Bilateral ability will be tested as we encourage a well rounded approach to defense.
We add pressure, increase speed, force instant ‘shoot or don’t shoot’ decisions, and require better accuracy in this course encouraging higher levels of performance, but giving you the correct tools to reach those levels. Through this course we offer time proven methods, passing on the heritage of effective defense as we help you find confidence in competence.
An intense day of training that you won’t want to miss!
– 201 Level Handgun experience
– Personal Firearm – available to rent
– Backup handgun suggested, but not required
– At least 3 magazines (semi-autos) or 3 speed loaders (revolvers) – Low capacity firearms, please bring minimum 5 magazines
– 500 rounds factory ammunition – no reloads please
– OWB Hip Holster and double magazine / speed loader pouch (please contact us for parameters, available to borrow)