Basic Bolt Rifle – OPEN 100-200yds
August 18 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$150
Bolt Rifle Foundations – 25-200 yards
4 hours of comprehensive training helping you master the bolt rifle platform. Build solid foundations for future shooting goals, learn a new caliber or reticle, lose an accuracy preventing habit, sight in a new rifle, get ready for a hunt, or prep for Mid Range Practical Rifle in 2021 – Join us for this informative class!
If you are not a Birchwood member a $25 guest pass fee will be charged.
– Sight In check / Scope adjustment
– Building a shooter’s platform / Basic accuracy
– Basics of benchrest shooting – 25 – 200 yards
– Basic ballistics – understand accuracy and how to achieve consistency
– Rifle familiarity / Positional shooting
– Heart rate / trigger control under pressure
– Rifle maintenance overview
– Bolt action Rifle and all available magazines if applicable
MUST BE SIGHTED IN AT 100 YARDS
– Scoped optic, or open sights
– 40 rounds of factory loaded ammo
– Range appropriate clothing – sturdy footwear, brimmed hat, wind / waterproof layers
– Eye and ear protection
– Rifle rests and sand bags
– Sight in / maintenance tools
– Targets and backers, steel targets
– Instruction / backup rifles
Rental Rifles are available – $25 includes an appropriate rifle, magnified optic, bi-pod, shoulder pad and shooting mat.
Course ammo must be purchased from Accurate Advantage for rental rifles – prices vary, contact us for details!