Basic Handgun 101 – OPEN
April 25 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$145.00
Join us as we help you conquer the foundations of handgun function and defensive use. This course is designed to be a low-pressure training session that guides you through several concentrated hours of instruction, practical drills, and achievement.
We have two gifts to give through this foundational course:
Options: Though a gun would not be your first choice for defense, we want to gift you options – having the safety, proper mindset, and effective abilities with a firearm changes the way you approach life in your context.
Process: Many have pulled a trigger, but they haven’t yet connected the necessary elements that create consistent accuracy. We give you a process that when followed results in repeatable accuracy and in skills usable even under extreme pressure.
Foundations, safety, platform, accuracy, function, malfunctions, reloads, state law, defense rights, and proper mindset are all topics covered in this foundational course. Previous handgun experience beneficial, but not required.
Total Course Length: 4 hours
Some of these items are available to rent/borrow; see below.
- Pistol with at least 2 magazines (no exceptions) or revolver with at least 3 speed loaders (available to borrow
- 150 Rounds of ammo – available for purchase in most common calibers – email to order
- Hip holster and magazine pouch
- Eye & ear protection
- Targets and backers
Available: (may incur an additional cost):
- Holsters, magazine pouches & gun belts are available to borrow.
- Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info.
- Rental firearms – Handgun ($15)
- Rental Package Includes: Firearm, 3 magazines / speed loaders, belt, holster, & magazine pouch if applicable
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order or reserve equipment.
Course Cost: $145.00