This informative and practical course will take you through every element you’ll find necessary when building a solid foundation of safety and function with the carbine platform. From that foundation, we’ll challenge your skills on paper and steel from point blank out to 150 yards using dynamic drills that stretch you mentally and physically towards competence. No previous experience necessary. Rentals are available. Rentals are available contact Accurate Advantage for details. Total Course Length: 8 hours
Some of these items are available to rent/borrow; see below.
– Carbine rifle and at least 3/ 30rnd magazines (Rental firearms are available)
– A magazine pouch holding at least 1 magazine at belt level. (tactical or cargo style pants with pockets accommodating extra magazines are highly recommended)
– at least 300 rounds of ammo – no steel jacketed or steel core ammo allowed!
– 2 point sling – call accurate advantage if otherwise equipped – available to borrow!
– Open sights, red dot or low variable power optic –
– Lunch, snacks, water bottle, anything needed for a day on an outdoor range
– Knee pads
– Shooting Mat
– Eye and ear protection
– Speed mag loader for AR magazines in .223 / 5.56
– Targets and backers, steel reactive targets
– Sight in, maintenance equipment
– Observation equipment (spotting scopes, etc)
Available: (may incur an additional cost):
– Holsters, magazine pouches & gun belts are available to borrow
– Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info
– Rental firearms – AR Carbine ($25)
Rental Package Includes: firearm, magazines / speed loaders, belt, holster, magazine pouch, and sling where applicable
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order or reserve equipment.