Intermediate Handgun 201 – OPEN
June 25 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm$185.00
Designed for the more experienced handgun shooter, this course will take you outside your comfort zone, adding to your toolbox accuracy from compromised shooting positions, safe, effective movement, pressure training, fast acquisition, and multiple threat engagement.
Existing handgun platform manipulations are perfected as you assimilate a defensive mindset that will make you a more alert, better prepared defender of yourself and those you love, and a more precise shooter under pressure.
Drilling bilateral shooting, we round out your skillset with scenarios forcing team communication, solid fundamentals and intermediate level marksmanship You’ll refresh a basic understanding of Alaska defense law, and will be challenged as you build on your handgun foundation of safe, instinctive accuracy. Find confidence, in competence.
Total Course Length: 7 hours – 30 minute lunch break around 1pm
- Basic Handgun 101 level – training is not required to have been with Accurate Advantage, please call us to see if this is a good fit for you!
Some of these items are available to rent/borrow; see below.
– Personal Firearm – available to rent from AAAK
– At least 3 magazines (semi-autos) or 4 speed loaders (revolvers)
– 300 rounds of ammo
– OWB Hip Holster and double magazine / speed loader pouch (please contact us for parameters, available to borrow from AAAK)
– Eye & ear protection
– Targets and backers
– Barricades / structures
Available (may incur an additional cost):
– Holsters, magazine pouches & gun belts are available to borrow
– Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info
– Rental firearms – Handgun ($15)
Rental Package Includes: firearm, magazines / speed loaders, belt, holster, and magazine pouch
Email us at email@example.com to order or reserve equipment.