- This event has passed.
Intermediate Handgun 201 – OPEN
May 5 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm$195.00
Designed for the more experienced handgun shooter, this course will take you outside your comfort zone, adding in factors of real life, less than ideal shooting positions, pressure training, fast acquisition, and multiple threat engagement.
Holster presentations, malfunction clearing, and efficient emergency and tactical reloads are perfected as you learn how to assimilate a defensive mindset that will make you a more alert, better prepared defender of yourself and those you love. Drilling both right and left handed shooting, we round out your existing platform with scenarios forcing team communication, solid fundamentals and intermediate level marksmanship You’ll gain a basic understanding of Alaska gun law, and will be challenged as you build on your handgun foundation of safety and knowledgeable gun handling.
Find confidence, in competence.
– 101 Level Handgun experience
– Personal Firearm – available to rent from AAAK
– At least 3 magazines (semi-autos) or 2 speed loaders (revolvers)
– 250 rounds factory ammunition – no reloads please
– OWB Hip Holster and double magazine / speed loader pouch (please contact us for parameters, available to borrow from AAAK)