This course is also offered as Ladies Only
Join us as we help you conquer the foundations of handgun function and defensive use. This course is designed to be a low-pressure energetic training session that guides you through several concentrated hours of instruction, practical drills, and achievement.
We have two gifts to give through this foundational course:
Options: Though a gun would not be your first choice for defense, we want to gift you options – having the safety, proper mindset, and effective abilities with a firearm changes the way you view the world around you.
Process: Many have pulled a trigger, but they haven’t yet connected the necessary elements that create consistent accuracy. We give you a process that when followed results in repeatable accuracy and in skills usable even under extreme pressure.
Foundations, safety, platform, accuracy, function, malfunctions, reloads, state law, defense rights, and proper mindset are all topics covered in this informative foundational course. Previous handgun experience beneficial, but not required.
Total Course Length: 5 hoursRequired Equipment/Gear:
Some of these items are available to rent/borrow; see below.
- Pistol with at least 2 magazines or revolver with at least 2 speed loaders
- 150 Rounds factory ammunition – no reloads please
- Hip holster and magazine pouch
- Eye & ear protection
- Targets and backers
Available: (may incur an additional cost):
- Holsters, magazine pouches & gun belts are available to borrow.
- Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info.
- Rental firearms – Handgun ($15)
- Rental Package Includes: Firearm, magazines / speed loaders, belt, holster, magazine pouch, and sling where applicable.
Email us at email@example.com to order or reserve equipment.
Course Cost: $145.00
Your Next Steps: Check the calendar for upcoming courses and then register and pay for your course. Courses are filled on a first-paid, first-serve basis.
Course Calendar » Register Now »
Questions? Contact Us Now