Course details under revision – Check back for updates!
Total Course Length: 8 hoursPrerequisite Course(s):
- Basic Carbine 101
Some of these items are available to rent/borrow; see below.
– Personal firearm and at least 6/ 30rnd magazines
Lower capacity magazines: required round count on body is 90 rounds – plan accordingly
– A magazine pouch holding at least 1 magazine at belt level. (tactical or cargo style pants with pockets accommodating extra magazines are highly recommended)
– at least 700 rounds factory ammunition – no reloads please
– 2 point sling – call if otherwise equipped
– Open sights, red dot or low power optic – low power maximum 3 power (ie: 3-9×40, 1.5-4×20, etc)
– Knee pads
– Shooting mat for prone work
– Spotting scope or binoculars for checking midrange hits
– Backup rifle, or at least BCG in case of failure
– Knee pads
– Cleaning kit / maintenance tools
– Speed mag loader for AR magazines in .223 / 5.56
– Barricades / structures
Available: (may incur an additional cost):
– Holsters, magazine pouches & gun belts are available to borrow
– Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info
– Rental firearms – Handgun ($15) AR Carbine / Bolt Rifle ($25)
Rental Package Includes: firearm, magazines / speed loaders, belt, holster, magazine pouch, and sling where applicable
Email us at email@example.com to order or reserve equipment.
Course Cost: $265.00
Your Next Steps: Check the calendar for upcoming courses and then register and pay for your course. Courses are filled on a first-paid, first-serve basis.
Course Calendar » Register Now »
Questions? Contact Us Now