This course is also offered as Ladies Only
See “Private / Customized Instruction” (PCI) for additional details
This course is booked under PCI parameters and allows a shooter to experience dozens of different handguns. Learn about gun fit, pros and cons to different handgun platforms, shapes, and sizes, understand the mechanics of instinctive accuracy, and develop your own list of likes or dislikes in prep for adding a firearm to your collection.
A one time gun rental fee is charged ($15) and the shooter is allowed to pick from a list and shoot up to 12 handguns per session. Email us for a list of available rental guns.
Ammo is billed per rounds fired, your instructor will bring ammo for all calibers represented in your requested rental listing.
We know that finding the “Right Gun” can be difficult and you desire to make a wise investment. Why not base your decision on actual experience!
Total Course Length: 2 hours
– Targets / backers, steel targets if the range allows
– Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info
– Rental firearms
Available: (may incur an additional cost):
- Holsters, magazine pouches & gun belts are available to borrow.
- Ammo – prices vary, most often charged by the rounds fired. Email for price info.
- Rental firearms – Handgun ($15); AR Carbine / Bolt Rifle ($25).
- Rental Package Includes: Firearm, magazines / speed loaders, belt, holster, magazine pouch, and sling where applicable.
Email us at email@example.com to order or reserve equipment.
Course Cost: $150.00
Your Next Steps: Check the calendar for upcoming courses and then register and pay for your course. Courses are filled on a first-paid, first-serve basis.
Course Calendar » Register Now »
Questions? Contact Us Now